Image Map

Tuesday 12 August 2014

What I Love: White Plum.







I am beyond excited to be sharing this amazing website with you today! You know when you find something online you just absolutely love and you can't wait to tell all your friends about it. well, that's exactly how I feel about this today! 



Let me introduce you to a company called White Plum. A gorgeous company set up with modest, super stylish, affordable clothes which are great quality! I'm in love with almost every single item on their site. 




The tank pictures above is the Columbia Embroidered Tank which I am in love with! Its such a great end of summer tank for these long hot August days, which will probably continue into September knowing the Midwest and its love of humidity.  Plus its such an easy top to pair with a pair of jeans and instantly feel like you look cute enough to go somewhere and as though you didn't just throw on the first item in your closet. All the while knowing that you totally did! 



Now head on over and let me know what your favorite item is!!!



Some favorites:




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love the boho-classy look of their pieces. The pretty penny sweater is SO sweet - feminine + colorblock = perfect. And the Cecily blouse on clearance. Such a cute brand and I love the embroidery on your top :)

    ReplyDelete