Image Map

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Shutterfly Free Photobook.


In case you couldn't tell, I love photography. Which also means that I end up with a ton of pictures and just can't keep up with them all through regular scrapbooking. I try, believe me or just look at the bottom shelves on all our bookcases. But these little gems are a great way to document a special trip. Shutterfly offers photobooks, and I got at least 2 of these from them (the 8x8 ones), I can't remember where I ordered the larger guestbook from. 


But I love them. And I'm not just saying that (I am not an affiliate of theirs)  I just wanted to share a product I love with you, friends. I ordered our first photobook as a guestbook for our wedding. I loved the way it looked, made up of the engagements pictures we had taken and notes from all the guests throughout. 




So when they had a deal going where I just paid shipping, I decided to try and make another one of a family trip we took. Once again, I loved the ease of their software online in making it. You can save your progress so you don't have to complete it in one sitting & the book itself looks awesome! 



I have never been disappointed with the way these have turned out. I even made one for my sister of her wedding (I just can't find the box I packed it in right now to show you). Which turned out just as amazing! They are so fun to look through and easy to make soon after you make a trip (you can upload the pictures onto Shutterfly directly from your memory card if you wanted to).


So why not give it a try?? I actually have the ability this week to email anyone a code for a free photobook (for 1st time shutterfly users,  50% off for all returning customers).

So if you are interested......just comment with your email address.


Happy Tuesday! 



P.S. I have also used Snapfish and FreePrints for other printing services. Shutterfly is usually my go-to. But FreePrints lets me print directly from my phone, very convenient. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment