Image Map

Thursday 3 May 2012

'Two Hearts In Love' Thursdays. [Color Palette: Blue & Orange]

Hey beautiful ladies,  I assume no guys read these posts (But hey to you if you do).
So I took a week off last week from the wedding planning series, hope no-one minded too much.
I have been trying to be consistent in these posts just in case anyone is finding them really helpful.
I hope that is the case.


Its been a few weeks since I did a color palette, so I thought I would use today to add another one.
These are two colors I would have never put together, but they are simply stunning!
I love hearing what colors people have chosen when they are planning a wedding.
Its almost wedding season (summer) for us....we have at least four we are attending this year. We are going to have to miss out on several as they dont fit with travel plans. 
A&I are also going to be in the wedding party of one this summer too.
My beautiful sister is getting married.....not till Sept though =)
So anyway.....
hope you find inspiration in the pins.
Even if these aren't your colors, remember ideas are totally transferrable to other colors.


Much Love,
L


P.S. Great Tip: Make sure you get a swatch of the exact shade you are using (maybe from somewhere like David's Bridal) and match everything to the exact shade, or you might end up with a lot of different shades.





















Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love blue and orange together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are making me want to get married - AGAIN! Ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These were my wedding colors!!! We did blues for the wedding party (guys in baby blue, girls in royal blue) and the bouquets, cake, decor, etc all had blue and orange. My hubby is from India and the saffron orange color means a lot in his culture so we tried to incorporate pops of it throughout the wedding!

    ReplyDelete